Tuesday, March 24, 2015

As you look at the title so is not my time haha, especially this week. Has been double-booked every


Family Family & friends Fest Photo Insporation Fashion Njen Outfit Travel Shopping School Sports workout living friends About Me Archive February 2015 January 2014 December November October September August July June May April March February January auction find 2013 December November October September August July
As you look at the title so is not my time haha, especially this week. Has been double-booked every day and it happened lot of things this week both good and bad things. Have a summer job on G which seems so sick fun, also searched auction find for another job that I will be working on during the weekday and weekends, going to Uppsala auction find tomorrow and babysit and two of my closest and best friends turn 18 in about two weeks !! Troubled fact that we become 18 years. Should also start driving lessons soon, I was in a car haha sick as well.
Hello, auction find nice to see you here! My name is Linnea, is 16 years old and comes from a town called Enkoping but now lives a year in the London and doing my second year high school here! Hope you like what you read, P & K! Week most LSTA articles
e

No comments:

Post a Comment