Wednesday, October 30, 2013

syuhaili, October 15, 2013 4:54 PM


Many wonder, when again I want to do a seminar? I actually just finished JE for Class Hands-on check Defect on Saturday. Even before it was going to write the report here. God willing, I will try to write as well yes. In addition to the classes, for which still waiting .. God willing, I will organize two seminars this month. The first seminar, Taiko Time Auction House in 1 Day. If anyone still remember, last year I and N Property friends have organized this seminar Co.. I have shared HERE. So this year's seminar back again. Taiko seminar Auction House in Time 1 Day will be held on October 26, Saturday at 9 am. Places in Cyberjaya. økern bilauksjon This seminar is ideal for who want to start a home purchase step of the auction market. God willing, this seminar will be presented by Mrs. Siti Farazila, bloggers, agents and investors to the auction house. In addition, there will be a special joint session Shafie økern bilauksjon Bustan, Sifu Auction House that is not foreign anymore and also sessions with lawyers. Drawn Farazila Shafie Bustan This session will share: - property investment potential auction - how things held auctions - Understand økern bilauksjon POS and Contract of Sale - Getting a loan for a house auction - Auction properties to keep - Property auction to flip Then the next day, the October 27, 2013 ( Sunday), I will organize seminars økern bilauksjon Money and Property. This is a seminar that was my big money rebranding and restructure its module. This seminar is ideal for those who want to get started in real estate investing.
Insha Allah in this seminar I will share: - money management and personal finance - Dig a hot property - home buying procedure - identify økern bilauksjon qualifying økern bilauksjon loans - Techniques to get a loan - Find real estate økern bilauksjon matchmaking - and bonus1: how to solve the PTPTN debt within 3 years. For the 8 people who already made payment for the seminar big money but the day can not come, I hope you can come and this time. please let me know of your presence either through comments here or on my FB or sms to me yes. If there is no confirmation of attendance, I assume that you have no interest in attending. Fees for both the seminar is: Rs 228 per person for one of Rs 428 a seminar for both two seminars for members of The Alien Club Tycoon, those who have attended previous seminars or buy my ebook 5 Steps to Make Money huge rental, økern bilauksjon no special fees for your price. Fees: RM 158 per person for one of Rs 298 a seminar for the two seminars are 2 things you need to do to attend økern bilauksjon this seminar. 1) Bank in the fees to - on behalf of CIMB 16,010,000,461,106 Kaseh Trading and Services. or - Maybank 166010190175 in the name of Noor Spiritual Jahron rohaniahnoor@gmail.com enter your email as notification of payment 2) Fill in the form below Loading ... I actually do not much free time. That's the reason for the 2 seminars continue in one weekend. So, may be you all learn until bruised. Many of my friends want to share this trainer. If you do not attend the seminar økern bilauksjon this time, not sure about when I get organized again as the month 10 and month 11 this weekend my schedule is quite compact. Ok all, see you there ya!
syuhaili, October 15, 2013 4:54 PM
syuhaili madam, for the title and the same module, this may be the last for this year. But on the 30th of 11, I will organize another seminar but different title. as well as on the 9th and 10 th 11, student can attend the convention freedom. I'm one speakernya. http://www.propertywaltz.com/2013/10/7-strategi-7-speaker-6-kehenseman-dan-1.html
syuhaili økern bilauksjon madam, for the title and the same module, this may be the last for this year. But on the 30th of 11, I will organize another seminar but different title. as well as on the 9th and 10 th 11, student can attend the convention freedom. I'm one speakernya. http://www.propertywaltz.com/2013/10/7-strategi-7-speaker-6-kehenseman-dan-1.html
Welcome to PropertyWaltz.com Property & Co. humbly Invites økern bilauksjon all to join our open Facebook økern bilauksjon Group here. Come and be part of us! Property & Co. humbly invite you to join the Facebook Group here Property & Co. Let your friends!
Millionaire Intensive Industries
2013 (115) December (13) Budget 2014: Real estate økern bilauksjon investor perspective Saturday and Sunday at its best! Transit House in Bukit Jalil: Hope bride? Bumiputra iProperty Expo: Let the pictures speak Bumiputra iProperty Expo story: what my equation økern bilauksjon ... SOHO Bangi already there. SOHO EVO Participants have become managers homestay 7 strategy, 7 speakers. 6 kehenseman and 1 keanggun ... Dr Azizan Osman outcome Seminar: Personal Coachi ... Taiko and Money Auction House and Real Estate. I'm telling you, I was young ... Urbana Residence: house with chairs hanging new record. 3 ja

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete