Wednesday, January 1, 2014

My Lovely Things!


As I wrote in my last post, I have made some new, including fridge magnets on the images above and below. Have lots of different reasons for these. The text "You do know that you are valuable" is written government surplus under Merry Christmas ...
Christmas cards again ....
Skogslyckan government surplus November 23, 2010 00:05
Ha ha ha had heard it with laughs again ... Oh how very nice you create, one becomes speechless! Have thought of you we have painted on the bedroom, and I keep on putting up all the rose stuff in there. And then I thought of you! This one is too old. Do you know why Santa has big balls? The poor thing comes just once a year! ti h. Hug Pia Reply Delete
Hello again! Now, I was quite teary-eyed over your cute comment. Yes here on the blog I just had to try to keep a certain level ... smiles. If we were to meet then the laughter would hail it, I am convinced, and the real nugget, the stories would be picked up. Like you very much too, and it's weird how you really can feel that some get stuck for more than others only through government surplus the written word. Have you heard PIG NILS sometime? Hug Pia Reply Delete
Hello on you crazy little madcap! : O) Hahahaha! Sitting here o good laugh at your funny story. IT was really good! : OD Thank you you for the cute comment you left at my place! The warmed so amazingly founded! : O) But it's your signature. You spread love and warmth. Mostly because you are you but also by all the nice things and texts that you do. They have all the stuff nice message. What fun that you have been at a Christmas market. Hehehe, you know! I have too! For the first time in my life! Last Saturday in a neighboring village. government surplus The old man and one of my daughters has helped me. Tiresome but still so much fun! What response is! I was blown away! I would like to make an order from you if possible. Would like to buy tags and a magnetic picture like the one you show in the post before this one. Will return in the matter! : O) Peeking in on eBay too and seeing what you have there. Have the best Gorgeous YOU! Hug Monika Reply Delete
Wonderful things you tinker together, the skates were really Mums, sooooo cute. Sounds like fun with a Christmas market and can imagine that it went well with all your nice things. Welcome back to me I have an Advent Giveaway Warm Hugs Annelie ReplyDelete
http://www.vindsromantik.blogspot.com/ Hello Mad Glad you want to join my giveaway, wish Dej luck. The thing about Facebook, I am totally lousy at. I do not have time to teach me, so I have given up. Should go in and see what it was, if I understand myself on the ... Wishing you one queue Advent weekend Hugs / Maggie ReplyDelete
The heart never get wrinkles
Vintage Postcard
GUARDIAN ANGEL - GUARDIAN ANGEL
Photos of Our Home (8) Mailboxes (1) Self-Designed PHOTOS (41) Deals - Sale (8) Facebook (5) GEMINI jewelry (10) Christmas (7) Christmas (5) Promotions Shop Vintage government surplus (7) My EVERYDAY (8) My own design PHOTOS (42) My shabby signs (9) Shopping (2) Competition government surplus - Sweepstakes (6) Vintage Jewelry in bronze (2) väggord (3)
Comments
My Lovely Things!
Creations by Lis
Mags Romantic Jewelry
Angels & Roses
Anitas Sweet Room
A house full of dreams
WHITE ROMANCE
Double card with poem and greeting government surplus on the inside government surplus
Hello my dear friends! Now at last the winners of my contest government surplus / raffle drawn! Pull the winners government surplus got my Zandra do. She ...
Good evening friends! I'm just hopelessly in love with jewelry from Gemini. Today I shot some of the jewelry I got home ...
Måddan - Heaven Rustic government surplus View my complete profile
December (1) November (2) August (1) July (3) May (1) December (2) November (3) October (2) August government surplus (1) July (1) June (1) May (5) April ( 7) March (1) February (4) January (1) December (4) November (4) October (1) September (1) August government surplus (1) July (5) June (5) May (10) April (7) March (7) February (7)


No comments:

Post a Comment