Monday, February 24, 2014

Stylish Dot Here I, Anna-Karin, an attempt to put my life on paper. I will grope part in the beginn


Today we went to Karlsson's Auctions in Trelleborg to go about that incredibly crazy flea market adesa boston that Jonas and I were at Easter. It was both fun and stressful but not least comical to get around among all those who were on the lookout for the best bargains. First we have to stand in line. Then I had to hurry. It was wear and rip that mattered. Some were fast and had time to accumulate this much. It was a bit sparser and skräpigare in our corner. On the way to the checkout, we saw that there were only crumbs left. Home again and review at your leisure. Things you can not live without. Including three berets and a crocheted adesa boston rug that will become pillow ...... and a book about Strindberg as at an auction in 1989 went for 2300 kr. Plus some things that did not make the picture. We gave 150 for everything!
You must go there! Now there has been a flea market every other week, but you can search on Karlsson's auctions online so it says when it's time. They usually lay out the date a few days before I noticed. They open at. 10:00 and you will be in place then to have the best chance of "bargain hunting." Hope to see you there soon! Reply Delete
Stylish Dot Here I, Anna-Karin, an attempt to put my life on paper. I will grope part in the beginning. You have to put up with a mix between high and low, good pictures and bad pictures, good days and perhaps less good days. But eventually I might get to it. View my complete profile


No comments:

Post a Comment