Monday, December 8, 2014

I am not an expert, but I see now 2 possibilities: Either you have a blank certificate signed and t


To chat 1erForum Sticker exhibition Chip Tuning Racing Parts BMW 1's / 2 Forum & Community> General information about the BMW 1 Series models> Financial & Safety klode dubious expiry of a lease Rcknahme: Is that correct? User Name Remember Me? Password
Hi folks, after a long time again a contribution from me. Today I reluctantly made my 118er, because the lease after 3 years was over. Now I read here from a wide variety of Rckgabe-Procederen and I'm not sure if everything was handled correctly. The "friendly" is a car dealer, on the correctness actually there was no doubt. Until now. Here is what happened today at the Rckgabe: Employee of the house (salespeople, no service technician) ran NEN bissl the car around, looked now here, now there ... said, "Looks everything quite good "Peeped then the tires, then the data in the on-board klode computer. The car has loud BC 4000 km to the Service. Today, winter tires the Leasingrckgabe were taken down and raised for the original summer rims. The tire-Friendly said they were borderline, but a few thousand miles I knnte order to drive. klode Now I got the minutes of the friendly outgoing damaged. Top drber is "Premium Financial Services - BMW Leasing GmbH", followed by the pre-printed data of my contract and the lessor. All other areas that provide information about tires, vehicle condition, etc. give remained unausgefllt. Item 'agreement about the vehicle condition "was carried out by the staff of friendly handwritten entry" express an opinion ". We both have this "log" then signed. Remarks of the BMW-worker: "Everything else makes the liquidator appointed by BMW expert who is independent and will review the car but one thing is already clear. Ironing must be done (as I said, in BC was 4000 km visible) and Tires need to also new, but since we will already agreed. In the end, that's just my opinion, but that will probably come out in the opinion. " Then adoption and that's it. Is this a correct sequence ???? How can I now "some" when I will no longer be included in the further course? Somehow I do not have a good Bauchgefhl. Who can tell me what? VG, Dolomiti.
I am not an expert, but I see now 2 possibilities: Either you have a blank certificate signed and the dealership can now write in why it's funny or that you signed on the car, there are no shortcomings and the dealership can do nothing to you.
1er lovers (in)
Well, the phrase "express an opinion" is so ambiguous and now everyone can interpret as he wants. 1. report was made 2 Gutchen is still made. Dignity ask there again and request a unique bergabeprotokoll or at least maybe let your crush blank document klode so that you can not because it Possible klode to write everything.
Rankling they can not, because I have the breakdown of the form. And he also has "accidents" is checked. But my feeling seems to me so not to trgen that prove your comments here. Maybe I got lucky and the "expert" to the conclusion that I do nothing klode more to pay. The "friendly" still meant stalls klode in the lease, because everything is noted below 5000 km to the on-board computer, klode must be made. It be with me just 4000. Because the appraiser MSSE decide. And this kme directly from Munich BMW, so you do not knnne as "jewelry". I looked yesterday after yet in the contract, klode however, was to find anything. Maybe I berlesen it, someone knows more?
Join Date: 14.02.2008 Beitrge: 18
The assessor should be regardless, for example by DEKRA. That is also better for BMW, if it comes to legal disputes. My office is about 300 kg removed. I made the pick of the new old car at the dresser and then asked him the office of the courtyard. The salespeople, the record is generated and sent to me for signature. May be, therefore, that the tatschliche bergabeprotokoll still comes and the other wiping only a kind of "Empfangsbesttigung" klode is.
Thank taco and her other, here it's just because I (except for "accidents, which was marked) have and now erstnmal klode must wait what" klode no information klode in the log "is friendly. And I correct my remark this morning, it is not in the log "reports he follows", klode but unfortunately "follows Appraisal". But how can I appeal if I am at Begutacht

No comments:

Post a Comment