Tuesday, December 9, 2014

quote: Do you have warranty and warranty and return policy excluded on offer? Necessary is it only


677 Views
I have been trying for some time to sell my car. Today, a party has reported, with whom I was on the phone. He lives far away and said thus to send me a confirmation of purchase by SMS, which I should simply confirm with your name and address. This I have unfortunately done. To me, the thing in retrospect as funny. I do not trust him, and I fear that he gave me to hand over counterfeit money in cash. The SMS:
Hello
Thanks for the super quick answers! I will do so, so the bank and checked the money. I had purely set the car on mobile.de and nothing resolved with no warranty. I will reinbringen in the contract with.
I will reinbringen in the contract chandel with. The contract was imho already closed and that without this information! ----------------- "If chandel a man walks in the forest and no woman is near - he still is then wrong"
quote: Do you have warranty and warranty and return policy excluded on offer? Necessary is it only # 2, since there is not a legal right to warranty and return chandel policy. ----------------- ""
Newsletters RSS feeds Twitter Find us on Google+ Disclaimer / Imprint Disclaimer pattern generator termination generator Policy Generator Generator lease lease Generator Single Family


No comments:

Post a Comment