Friday, December 12, 2014

That the customer would not accept,

Location: help.ORF.at / Message: "Ensuring even with Car Rental failure"
Even with rental equipment such as car rentals, there are warranty rights. So must the booked car meet the agreed characteristics and must be free from defects. Are there during the lease but major problems, the question arises what rights you have as a consumer.
Jiri K. has a car for two days rented the end of May When booking online platform Rental Cars. On the first day there were massive problems, however: "While driving on the highway the car is down, no fault of mine."
The local landlord tried by phone to find the problem and fix it if necessary, the customer describes: "After we found that the car is not used, was promised to me that I get a new car." Mr. K. may wait at the next motorway service station. Long involuntary break
Nearly five hours it took until the replacement car was finally brought. At first it seemed that the customer would get a viable compensation: "As I returned the car, the lady told me on the redemption of the car, I get credited one day."
That the customer would not accept, "because I have completely fulfilled my contract, I have the power fully paid, but get in my view, only a lack of power."
According to help legal counsel Sebastian Schumacher has, of course, as a tenant of a rental car warranty claims. This lack of a dealer to fix it, replace in the event that propelled disabled car so: "If the dealer actually comes and the defective car is exchanged for a working car, then he has fulfilled its warranty obligation."
Claims for damages are loud Schumacher in any case difficult to implement: "If I can not grade prove that the lending company has breached its maintenance obligations key bca of the vehicle and it was kind of obvious that I'm going to get stuck somewhere, then I'll compensation claims can not be asserted." Entitled to a reduction
However, one would have loudly help-lawyer certainly entitled to a reduction similar to rent: "If I have a problem in my apartment because of a lack - it's raining on me in the roof - then I have, first, the claim that this deficiency is corrected but have also the time where I can use only the limited housing, the right to reduce my rent. "
But this is of course difficult to enforce without judicial process if the company as in the case of Mr. K. just go to dive station. More about: to look for in Car Online Bookings Great price differences on Car Rental What is No rental car with expired passport
Contact Imprint

No comments:

Post a Comment