Tuesday, September 23, 2014

I know are wrong, and if the repair is done, the bookstore and publishing house Jasminka.cz operate


I'd like to work in a bank, but ultimately the best withstand 8 days. Then your time and energy evans and clarke to one of the biggest zasvätil's advertising portals as in the Czech Republic and Slovak Republic. Expanded, evans and clarke has a legible dizajnom evans and clarke do not need extra services, advertising and even then feed 7 people. evans and clarke Today Radim Smička aka Bazos.
As a student in high school, I paper newspaper advertising or perhaps evans and clarke not at hand. So it was not that I wanted evans and clarke to flip some of the stone in the world online. The emergence Bazos is more or less a coincidence and still at school, I imagined rather work somewhere in the bank.
Once upon a time I ran a server Rafs.cz, which was news from the world of hardware. A friend of mine let me keep dashed programmed bazaar section. I then singled to Bazos.cz domain. I definitely did not want it but nurture. But when the server is constantly growing, so I said that if I pay for the lot, will grow 10 times faster. Which is what happened, and since 2005 has been nothing else do not pay.
This is due to the language barrier. If you make a server in Polish it is not going to catch much. On the other hand, it is true that going to a more mature market is always much more difficult. If we went to Poland, there probably would be pushed through far more than in Germany.
I compare only the Czechs and Slovaks, because these two sites are approximately the same size. Claims for support as the Slovak 2x higher than the national average. It is more inquiries, complaints and the like. Let's say that 98% of advertisers is unproblematic, while in the Czech Republic to 99%. Thus it is a relatively small number. But if I compare the 98 and 99 percent of the normal ads, so there is no difference.
Competition and of course we see it constantly monitor:-). Computer literate lot man knows maybe two or three online advertising where you can ad, for example, but my dad is like when added to one ad advertising. Maybe it has to do with age and with the amount of free time. Student ad may add to 10 servers, a woman with a small child is like that between breastfeeding add classifieds to one or two.
I think the business model bazar.sk or inzercia.sk is the same as Bazos - add an advert is free, but ad a user can, for example, favor the paid SMS. Monthly on Bazoš.sk favors around 25,000 ads. It feeds on itself three people management evans and clarke and team of four administrators. Part of services such as managed servers are outsourced. If we were doing it on your own, it would take another two people.
Advertising on Bazos sell through Google Adsense, or not that was not there. Banners not actively promoting it and in a way I prefer, if none is sold. If the page banners, dropping us proklikovost Adsense and thus slightly reduces the user's attention. As a result, people need to escape than to get topped advertisement. I like the page with nothing to disturb their essence. Bazos is for sale already unnecessary things from home, or buying them again. And anything that distracts attention to something else, whether it's banners or other services that would be put to enclose Bazos (blogs, discussion, Slevomat) is wrong.
Yes and no. Enough evans and clarke of it depends on what it is. When we did research what users would like, we came out of it completely contradictory requirements. Part of users is also manifested louder than most, that maybe the function satisfies. I'll put more on testing with personal contact. Where you can see that the function no / uses, does something more complex than might and the like.
We can say that Bazos undergoing evans and clarke constant evolution. They are just little things, which at first glance and understands very few. Redizajn currently planned. The current offend, and is clear. Fortunately, quite often a competition to design a special liking, but not on functionality and clarity. For us it is rather the opposite. My role model is American Craigslist. evans and clarke For those who do not know it, it's advertising server, which has a similar attendance in states such as Ebay. Compared Bazos but has yet rugged graphics and earns only on paid advertisements in this section work in some cities.
Returning to a bit in the past. I know that you wrote a book about SEO, I think it was 2004, your book is still with me in the field in his place. Not planning to continue typing? What does she do to actually lead?
The book is 60% of my thesis. When I wrote it, I knew that I wanted to go later. I'd like to update it, but I guess it works for a month, who simply do not have. When I have time to devote to something other than the Bazos and prefer to go on holiday. The time you intend to spend in front of the monitor, so I would not spoil your eyes I try to limit (wife would just say that I'm sitting at the show:-)). NB. Editor: The book can be downloaded in electronic form on http://seo.jasminka.cz/
I know are wrong, and if the repair is done, the bookstore and publishing house Jasminka.cz operated by your parents. How it all began? Parents have such a positive relationship evans and clarke with the Internet? Mal you with it some special intentions at the time, when you ju

No comments:

Post a Comment