Saturday, September 27, 2014

It Rossi: Can you here the data are still some graphs what saved as interesting? Basically FT71 I w


NEWSLETTER The free e-mail Setting up e-mail newsletter Nen even peaks vzdln nor genius, what have made the rich rich. They are skin, courage, honest sebevzdlvn avdom own jedinenosti.
It gumaczek: I thought that if someone would you help so she'll ever go back so better not comment contribute more. When you do not know that you can not even imagine to experience first you have to dream about it the basis of reports, but many times those dreams we decide to kill themselves, just how are you going to reveal to the sight. It's just food for thought
Hi So I decided again thus contributes to hopefully find at least one zaujemca for discussion. norwalk auto auction Positioning: 19_4_30min.gif (317kB) 19_4_3min.gif (70kB)
Ammonia: defacto you traded 1korekci 1, the TF 123 TF 3m. Perfect Business ........ PS: I am here after a long period of ...... ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Jaroslav Mixa
Re: Auction Market - Principles and trafficking norwalk auto auction
To Ammonia: I come here very little ... Sometimes I read an article on the main page ... if I can recommend both tema market auction is for viewing the webinar Futures Trader on pages 71 Bigmiketrading.com ..... maybe it's too da found on youtube. The same PRINCIPLE but another technique ..... vyborny webinar norwalk auto auction
It Rossi: Can you here the data are still some graphs what saved as interesting? Basically FT71 I watched before alexandertrading. When essentially think about and whole auction market is not such a problem. I am now still for a while at alexandertrading but what I recently do not like it do not get any concrete answers. A Back to chart sees everyone that there was a breakout or a false breakout. When I ask why not Troya BA so this too is said to be followed on Shorty norwalk auto auction half of the balance of my. I do not know but it's weird. I think that the trade auction market need 2 things and alexandertrading'll teach only one first principle Auctions to know to determine norwalk auto auction the KRA's is the easier part (that'll teach Troy) 2, Setup whom the da trigger something strange Based on what you're asking trade of KRA. (this one I tell u alexandertrading). I hope you'll still contributing here.
My obchodni screen ... 3 min timeframe, volume and breadth ... then 233 tick orderflow norwalk auto auction to monitor for delta (no divergence, only interests me color), norwalk auto auction and provide an overview mam 30 min chart ... then still watch Troyuv Three index screen and give out for it when all the indices start moving at once. Positioning: 4-26-2012 7-44-09 PM.png (92kB)
It rossi gumaczek: I when I thought about it and I came to the conclusion I'm coming to deal follows (only sim I have to at least two months) norwalk auto auction 1 Trading market auction using what I've learned so far. Ie from daily, 120 min and 30 min chart to evaluate the KRA's and from them we will try to enter the market. 2 secluded inputs simply use my 1-2-3 and Rh from Rossa if there create congestion (BA) and Rh after shifting congestion optionally Ledge and perforation.
Ammonia: I appreciate it from here davas screens, I feel the honest efforts and efforts to become a successful traderem CTO now a book Reminiscences of the stock operator (Jesse Livermore) and somehow me started declining Whatever this game is about. What was true then the beginning of the 20th century is still true today ... Also starting to get the feeling that the pursuit of that trigger to enter the trade is the search of something that does not exist and never existed and it is unnecessary, it is hereby deal. The subtheme in the book is described Jesse's effort to understand the market and its struggles and development as a trader and occur near the end he really needs to understand what are the major basis. norwalk auto auction One must understand the value where it is going and then find a place that will be cheap to purchase (uptrend) and vice versa for a downtrend. And then study the general market conditions and their change (fundamentals). I was once at a lecture by Larry Williams and he told us: "disclose you the deadly secret: the market movements are not appologize charts, but changing general conditions - fundamentals, Do not waste your chart In time exploring the small timeframe" I think male prices fluctuate on a daily timeframe computer in the treated and there is a very tight .... earn there is a miracle. I'm at the stage when the problem does not make me identify trends and where it is going value, the worse it find those places where market participants begin to rated as momentary price too cheap in the context of the trend. I think there is a need to involve emotion and take good advice do not try to catch the bottom or the top tick. On Monday denying that 1354 was a very clear and comprehensive smelled both boarded at this level buyer. I think it's good to watch what he's doing .... breadth often will tell us here mood changes earlier than price. To Screen is tested to see how price HVNs and low extreme balace. Much to the trigger: Futures trader 71 mention two types of risk: information-price ... in the substantially person wants more information than either enter a shop but then can not want a small risk

No comments:

Post a Comment