Monday, December 9, 2013

SCROLL DOWN FOR ENG. With the previous week, after consultation with the neurosurgeon saw on 27/11,


SCROLL DOWN FOR ENG. With the previous week, after consultation with the neurosurgeon saw on 27/11, I imported a known Athenian hospital. The plan was introduced for 1-2 24hours to forward to "test baclofen", hoping baclofen help mainly in a certain spasticity and I find it very difficult how walkable. Baclofen was given to me by intrathecal puncture (so and hospital stay) and checked my situation every two hours to see if and how it would help in my case. If and when you see that helps a lot, you probably walked in fitting micropump baclofen. So the first day was my introduction qfleet after waiting 2 and a half hours. The second day they took my blood, and before the test was to check some things. On the third day there was nothing, only late in the afternoon came a doctor qfleet who asked to see the file with my track record, and we announced that the next morning would be the test. On Wednesday morning, they took with down and went outpatient. And yet there was no test. By welcomed neurologist doctor (the medical team of neurosurgeons) with an assistant, which asked how it all started ... Of course I had NO desire to say AGAIN entire qfleet history of 5 years, and referred them to (over) complete my file, with exams etc since 2008, from Greece, Italy, Germany, America and India. We will expand the discussion that happened in detail, holding a reservation as this neurologist know that friend is a wonderful qfleet person and a serious scientist. It was decided not to undergo the test, even for an hour, to be followed for 1-2 months and then see it again. Of course you will say, well this can not be done from the beginning? I will fill, it was necessary to spend so much hassle for something that could with a simple appointment to decide?? qfleet Anyway most multi pitied who harassed my parents and My dear Theo, Katerina, John was beside me throughout this experience. Anyway, the result of zero. Of course we went back to 2008-2009, where there is no Lyme, or rather "is irrelevant to your situation", "I have something else to suggest AP'TO Rilutek (Riluzol)", "stop the antibiotics." Also laughed enough since leaving office AP'TO heard dictating to assistants (among others) the great "gkougklare Lyme and ALS bit to see". Again Anyway, the recount briefly all, do not blame anyone, okay just a little fate that sent me such a complex, serious and controversial disease. No paramythiazontan. I know that the symptoms of ALS that I can kill me sooner or later. However, another to know and not paramythiazontan and another to ELPIZEIS and fighting to the end. Really, how you manage to get up out of bed every morning? .. Following a doctor qfleet telling you get Riloutek qfleet (which just increases the life expectancy of the patient at 3-5 months), or another who says but does not guarantee you will get this and this and stem cells and stop disease progression and kills lime and slowly fixes the nervous system and and .... Sorry to mistrust and traditional but I choose the latter approach and thanks Him daily live and fight. Exactly how you go now, I will inform you in next post. Probably some combination. I'll take the Riloutek. Of course, the biggest difficulty for all longer, is the economic factor. For example, a possible new journey in India for continuation of therapy requires around $ 25,000. As if ashamed And as though I did not like, forced to communicate issues such as the sale of my apartment. Why the time is very difficult as we all know and experience. But saying it everywhere, you never know. Maybe someone is interested or looking or know someone who wants. qfleet Or someone else has a friend on Facebook and someone who is interested in seeing random. Or someone who lives abroad looking. Hmm I know, but do not lose anything, right? Well the ad says:
Apartment 78sqm, qfleet 4th floor, 1 bedroom, large living room (possibility of constructing the second qfleet bedroom house), bathroom, kitchen, large hallway, balcony façade, awnings, views, qfleet loft. Area nbspAbelokipi (ELLINOROSON), Sevastopol, near metro. For anything send me a message on Facebook or in the comments here. Continue. Donations are always welcome from 1 , all count. On the top right of your screen, button D onate for contributions via PayPal (your email address) or through qfleet Piraeus Bank deposit or transfer to the account. Ideas bazaar, events, anything that could help to gather some money, also welcome. I kiss you, thank you in advance and wish you happy holidays and 2013 is doing a year full of health, smile, love, and less problems. For everyone. Me, one night in the hospital garden My preci

No comments:

Post a Comment